Traditionally, counseling only addresses a few aspects of our Inner World (feelings, thoughts, beliefs) and Outer World experience (family influence). As a body-centered, holistic counselor and ordained minister honoring all spiritual paths, I help people to integrate their Inner World, Outer World and Metaphysical World experiences so that they can become whole and balanced.
- Not false or imitation: real, actual
- True to one’s own personality, spirit, or character
- A medieval chemical science aiming to achieve the transmutation of the base metals into gold, the discovery of a universal cure for disease, and the discovery of a means of indefinitely prolonging life.
- A power or process of transforming something common into something special.
- Inner World: What we often perceive of as “me,” such as sensations, feelings, thoughts, beliefs and body.
- Outer World: External influences/material that becomes incorporated into and influences our inner world, such as culture, family, society, environment, food, touch and media.
- Metaphysical World: Of or relating to the transcendent or to a reality beyond what is perceptible to the senses, such as god, energy, soul/essential Self and spirit.